Enjoy this unusual park, unique in Corsica, and let yourself be charmed by History.
Discover in family and in a playful way the natural and cultural heritage of Corsica through nine hectares of multimedia museums, exhibition galleries, projection rooms and English gardens. A park full of discoveries which put the island back in its Mediterranean setting and go beyond seas. Many fun activities are offered to children and their family during the visit such as paper chases, pottery workshops around prehistory…
Every Sunday afternoon: conferences, guided tours and pedagogic workshops are organised, with a different theme each week.
From Sunday, March 5th to Sunday, October 22nd 2017
- 06/03 – 14/04: every Sunday from 12 pm to 7 pm.
- 15/04 – 30/06: every day from 2 pm to 7 pm.
- 01/07 – 31/08: every day from 10 am to 7 pm.
- 01/09 – 30/09: every day from 2 pm to 7 pm.
- 01/10 – 22/10: every Sunday from 12 pm to 7 pm.
- Adult: 8 €
- Children (6+): 4 €
- Children (under 6): free
Phone: 07 78 13 56 70