Enjoy this unusual park, unique in Corsica, and let yourself be charmed by History.
Localisation : Taglio-Isolaccio.
Nine hectares of multimedia museums, exhibition galleries, projection rooms and landscaped garden will present you natural and cultural Corsican heritage, in a fun way, and also the history of Mediterranean Sea. Hare and hounds, pottery workshop around prehistory, many fun activities are offering to children and their family during the visit.
Every Sunday afternoon : conferences, guided tour and pedagogic workshops are organized, on a different theme at each week.
Opening times :
From the Sunday, March 5th to the Sunday, October 22nd 2017
Opening hours :
- 06/03 – 14/04: every Sunday from 12noon to 7 pm.
- 15/04 – 30/06: every day from 2pm to 7pm.
- 01/07 – 31/08: every day from 10am to 7pm.
- 01/09 – 30/09: every day from 2pm to 7pm.
- 01/10 – 22/10: every Sunday from 12noon to 7 pm.
- Adult: 8 €
- Children (6+): 4 €
- Children (under 6): free
Contact : 07 78 13 56 70
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org