Preparation time : 10 min
Cooking time : 15 min.
- 1 bunch of wild asparagus
- 80 g finely sliced coppa (Corsican pork meat)
- parmesan chips
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- a few salad leaves
Wash and cut the green asparagus in 2 cm-long pieces and put the heads aside.
In a heated frying pan, brown in high heat the pieces with some oil olive.
- After 5 mins of cooking add the coppa and the asparagus heads and let them cook 5 to 10 mins with occasional stirring.
Deglaze the pan by pouring the balsamic vinegar and distribute it in plates filled beforehand with salad.
- Scatter with chards of parmesan.