Preparation time : 10 minutes
Cooking time : 20 minutes
- 4 cannons of rack of lamb
- 4 whole clementines
- 1 liter of clementine juice
- 12 tablespoons of honey
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- In a pan, boil down half of the clementine juice with 4 tablespoons of honey while stirring from time to time.
- Remove the cannons of lamb from the rack of lambs and season.
- On a saucepan, cook on low heat, 8 tablespoons of honey, then stir in the whole clementines previously peeled. Roast them for 10 minutes by turning and basting them frequently with honey.
- Heat a trickle of olive oil on a frying pan and sear the cannons for 5 minutes on each side.