Preparation time: 10 minutes + 1 hour of rest
- cooking oil
- 400 g flour
- 2 eggs
- 40 cl milk
- 1 fresh goat or sheep cheese
- 1/2 sachets og baking powder
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 pinch of pepper
- For the dough, combine the flour, the baking powder and the eggs in a bowl. Put salt and pepper then mix. Pour the milk in the mixture and blend everything with a whisk to make a dough. Crumble the goat or sheep cheese and stir it in the dough.
- Mix delicately with a wooden spatula. Let it rest for an hour.
- Heat up the cooking oil and mould the fritters with two tablespoons then soak them into the oil. Wipe them off on a kitchen roll to remove the remaining oil.
- Advice: serve the cheese fritters with salad.