Preparation time: 10 minutes + 1 hour of rest
- Cooking oil
- 400 g of flour
- 2 eggs
- 40 cl of milk
- 1 fresh goat or sheep cheese
- 1/2 Sacket of yeast
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 pinch of pepper
- For the dough, combine the flour, the baking powder and the eggs on a bowl. Salt, pepper and mix. Pour the milk in the mixture and blend everything with a whisk to make a dough. Crumble the goat or sheep cheese and stir it in the dough.
- Gently, mix using a wooden spatula. Let it rest for an hour.
- Heat up the cooking oil and make the fritters with two tablespoons to dive them into the oil. Then, wipe off on some kitchen roll.
- Advice: serve the cheese fritters with salad.