Preparation time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 1 hour
- 300 g of flour
- 150 g of chestnut flour
- 10 g of baking powder
- 150 g of chestnut honey
- 10 cl of olive oil
- 3 eggs
- 15 cl of milk
- 120 g of candied cedar
- 3 cl of chestnut brandy liquor
- 1 pinch of nutmeg
- 1 pinch of star anise powder
- 1 pinch of Sichuan pepper
- 3 pinches of table salt
- 10 g of oil
- 20 g of flour
- Grease, flour the cake tin and keep it in the freezer.
- Cut the Cedar in little cubes, put them in a bowl with the brandy liquor and let it macerate.
- Mix and sieve the chestnut flour and the flour with the baking powder, the salt and the spices.
- Warm the honey in the microwave for 20 seconds.
- In a bowl, break the eggs, add the honey and mix with a whisk.
- Stir in the oil and the milk.
- Add the flours, spices and the cedar with the brandy liquor.
- Preheat the oven to 150°C. Top the tin with the cookie dough.
- Put it in the oven and let it cook for 30 minutes.
- Turn the heat of the oven down to 120°C and let it cook for 30 minutes.
- Remove the gingerbread from the tin and let it cool.
- Wrap the biscuit in a cling film and let it rest for about 24h in the cold.