Preparation time: 25 minutes
Refrigeration: 1 hour 15 minutes
Cooking time: 30 minutes
- 250 g flour
- 5 g baking powder
- 80 g caster sugar
- 5 cl olive oil
- 1 egg
- 5 to 7 cl milk
- 3 g fine salt
- 150 cl dark chocolate
- 75 g of crème fraîche
- 3 cl hazelnut oil
- 60 g “Ottobre” (hazelnut cream of Cervioni with candied citron).
Elements for the caramelised hazelnuts:
- 60 g shelled hazelnuts
- 60 g caster sugar
For the dough:
- Combine the flour, the salt, the sugar and the baking powder in a bowl. Make a well and put in the center the olive oil, the egg and the milk.
- Mix everything, quickly knead the dough and leave it cool for 15 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Line the tart tin with the dough, making sure to do high edges. Cover the dough with baking paper and top with dried fruits.
- Put the baking tin in the oven and let the pie crust cook for 30 minutes.
For the chocolate cream:
- Pour the fresh cream in a saucepan and bring it to the boil.
- As soon as it’s boiling, remove the saucepan from the heat, put the little pieces of chocolate inside, cover and let it melt off the heat.
- Once the chocolate is melted, whisk it in order to get a smooth cream. Incorporate the hazelnut oil.
- Pour half of the chocolate cream in the cold pie crust, top with Ottobre cream and put in the fridge for about an hour.
For the caramelised hazelnuts:
- Grill the nuts lightly and rub them to take off the fine peel.
- Crush coarsely the grilled hazelnuts and sieve them to take off the hazelnut dust. Put the crushed nuts in a frying pan on the heat.
- Sprinkle with sugar and caramelise by giving movements of rotation with the frying pan.
- Put the caramelised nuts on a plate, let them cool. Shatter them and sprinkle them on the chocolate cream.