Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 3 hours 30 minutes
- 10 clementines
- 1 litre of brandy or fruit special alcohol
- 25 cl water
- 400 g sugar
- 1 vanilla pod chopped in two.
- Boil the water and the sugar. Let it cool.
- Wash and dry the clementines. Take the zests and put them in a jar that has a rubber seal with the vanilla and the alcohol. Add the cooled syrup and close the jar. Shake.
- Put the jar on a shelf and shake it once every day for 10 days (it can be 15 days depending on the taste).
- Take out the zests and filter 3 times at least.