Preparation time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 1 hour
- 300 g flour
- 150 g chestnut flour
- 10 g baking powder
- 150 g chestnut honey
- 10 cl olive oil
- 3 eggs
- 15 cl milk
- 120 g candied citron
- 3 cl chestnut brandy liquor
- 1 pinch nutmeg
- 1 pinch star anise powder
- 1 pinch Sichuan pepper
- 3 pinches table salt
- 10 g oil
- 20 g flour
- Grease, flour the cake tin and keep it in the freezer.
- Cut the citron in little cubes, put them in a bowl with the brandy liquor and let it macerate.
- Mix and sieve the chestnut flour and the flour with the baking powder, the salt and the spices.
- Warm the honey in the microwave for 20 seconds.
- In a bowl, break the eggs, add the honey and mix with a whisk.
- Stir in the oil and the milk.
- Add the flours, spices and the cedar with the brandy liquor.
- Preheat the oven to 150°C. Top the tin with the cookie dough.
- Put it in the oven and let it cook for 30 minutes.
- Turn the heat of the oven down to 120°C and let it cook for 30 minutes.
- Remove the gingerbread from the tin and let it cool.
- Wrap the biscuit in a cling film and let it rest for about 24 hours in the cold.