Costa Verde Tourist Office's principles and quality of services.
The Costa Verde Tourist Office, ranked in category II and belonging to the French Tourist Office network, commits to:
- place at your disposal a reception and an information point easy to reach.
- facilitate your administrative procedures.
- offer you furniture to sit down.
- inform you for free about local tourism offers.
- offer you free access to Wi-Fi.
- put up and circulate its opening times, in at least 2 foreign languages.
- be open at least 240 days per year, including Saturdays and Sundays during touristic periods.
- reply to your mails all year round.
- ensure a permanent welcome service with a staff who speak at least 2 foreign languages.
- supply touristic maps, plans, and touristic guides on print medium.
- give an access to its multilingual website.
- distribute tourist information, on print medium and translated in at least 2 languages, related to:
- all tourist accommodations, including establishments’ names, address details, emails, websites, contact details, ranking.
- cultural and natural tourist attractions, monuments, leisure activities… with prices, opening hours to the public, websites, contacts and address details.
- events and activities.
- emergency phone numbers.
- annually update tourist information.
- put emergency numbers up outside.
- present to all customers the touristic offer in its intervention area.
- deal with your complaints and determine your satisfaction.
- put a counselor at your disposal.
- guarantee the reliability and current information about local tourism offer.
The Costa Verde Tourist Office and the administrative centre Castagniccia Mare e Monti aim to respect several “quality” objectives. A professional support assured by a consultant is in progress, in order to apply for the “Qualité Tourisme” (Tourism of Quality) French label.
Either for a private individual or a professional, the Tourist Office of Costa Verde is available for any demands concerning your accommodation (help, classification, diagnosis, support…).
Why to classify?
The new norms of classification aim to reinforce the sector’s competitiveness by contributing to the improvement of the qualitative and commercial performances.
Interests and advantages of the classification ‘Meublé de Tourisme’:
(French classification for Furnished Tourist Accommodations)
As soon as it is declared, your vacation rental appears on the website of the Corsica Tourist Agency. The CTA website had in 2016 more than 1 million of visitors. As soon as the classification decree or the commercial register are transmitted to our service, your accommodation will appear on the website which is the showcase of the whole touristic offer in Corsica.
Web planning at your disposal:
The Corsica Tourist Agency also allows you to have a free web planning, which will raise your availabilities on the web page dedicated to online booking. If you already have a web planning, a link will be automatically created on your website, in order to know your availabilities and to book directly online.
You have the opportunity to be freely listed at the Regional System of Tourist Information on the Infotour database. This system is visible on several electronic information points in all Tourist Offices of Corsica. The Tourist Office of Costa Verde is accredited to classify accommodations.
Attractive tax level:
You benefit from an attractive taxation with an abatement rate of 71% within a limit of 80,000€ per year.
Free subscription to the ANCV (the French National Agency of Holiday Cheques):
It is possible to subscribe freely to the ANCV to be able to accept every holiday cheque and thus to increase your customer base.
A highlighted accommodation:
Your accommodation earns value and guarantees quality to your clients because it meets strict norms of quality.
Once your accommodation is classified, you will be able to display a small board with your classification which goes from 1 to 5 stars.
For more information, contact the Tourist Office of Costa Verde: +33 (0)4 95 38 41 73